Arni’s Restaurant believes in giving back to our community.
Arni’s Cause Nights provide local organizations the opportunity to raise
money for their cause simply by eating at Arni’s on a designated day.
- Beneficiary must be a 501c3 or any other not-for-profit organization
- It may only benefit a person if a foundation has been created in their name
- Cause Nights are typically scheduled Monday-Wednesday
- Flyers should be self-distributed. No flyers will distributed by Arni’s.
- Arni’s will secure a day for the event and provide their logo for your flyer
- The organization will create a flyer for distribution
- Arni’s must approve the organization’s flyer
- The organization is responsible for distributing the flyer. Arni’s encourages website, Facebook and other social media marketing to extend reach. Participants must present flyer at the event.
Flyer Should Include:
- The date of the event
- The time of the event-lunch/dinner/both (whichever is agreed upon by both parties)
- Dine In & Carry Out orders are both eligible
- Reservations are accepted and recommended
- Include the address & phone number of the Arni’s at which the event will be held
Indy: 4705 E. 96th St., Indianapolis, IN 46240 (317) 571.0077
Greenwood: 1691 Curry Rd. Greenwood, IN 46143 (317) 881.0500
Columbus: 2765 Brentwood Dr. Columbus, IN 47203 (812) 375.2700
Lebanon: 202 West Washington St., Lebanon, IN 46052 (765) 485.2764
- The % of sales that will go back to your organization when flyer is presented
- “Order online at meetyouatarnis.com” (Indy, GW, and Columbus only)
- Name & Address of the organization
Indianapolis: Thresa Cannon — (317) 571.0077
Greenwood: Chris Shadoan — (317) 881.0500
Columbus: Sandee Herndon — (812) 375.2700
Lebanon: Ed Moskovitz —(765)485.2764
Lafayette: Liz Mitchell — (765) 838.2985