Guidelines for Charitable Giving
Thank you for your interest in including us in your event and/or fundraising activities. Due to the high volume of requests we receive, only requests that meet our guidelines will be
In order to be considered for a donation all criteria below must be met.
- Must include the name of the event/organization requesting the donation and be submitted on event/organization letterhead at least 30 days prior to event.
- Requests must include the following:
- Contact name, mailing address, AND contact email address.
- Date, description, and location of the event.
- History of the event and/or background info of the requesting organization.
- We only consider contributions to go directly to non-profit organizations in the state of Indiana or the Louisville, KY area. We do not make financial contributions or food donations that benefit one individual or family.
- A maximum of one request per calendar year will be fulfilled and donations are not
automatically renewed or assumed and will be evaluated each year.
- Only submit one request by either mail or email. (No phone calls, please)
- Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via mail (Indianapolis, Columbus, Greenwood and Brownsburg): Arni’s Restaurants,
Attn: Donations, 4705 East 96 th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46240
- Via mail (All other locations): Arni’s, Attn: Donations, 2200 Elmwood Avenue, Suite D-10, Lafayette, IN 47904.
We understand that all causes are likely worthy of a donation but due to the volume of
requests, we must limit our contributions and we communicate via email only. You should expect to receive a mailed donation or email letter of denial within 4 weeks of your request. Only requests that meet the above criteria will be considered by our committee and we ask that you do not follow up on your request.
Thank you for understanding and please accept our sincere wishes for a successful event.